Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hacked Email

My yahoo email account was hacked early this evening! Goodness! A lot of friends called me to say that "I sent an email from London, have been robbed and I needed cash".

I immediately changed my password.

When I opened my mail with the new password, I discovered my inbox and other folders were empty!

I remember last week, I received an email from "Yahoo" asking me to click a link so I do not lose my account.

I just realized now that it was a fake email from Yahoo admin!

Grrrrrr!

My fault, of course, for believing a scammer.

Will try to be more vigilant now.

2 comments:

  1. oh no! that happened to me too before. when in doubt, don't open anything dubious, delete it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! But it looked so legit! I already changed my email account because even with the new password, I still could not receive mail.

      Delete