Saturday, December 29, 2012

"Mini-Reunion" with my Dad's Relatives

I already mentioned before that my family is very small but not my Dad's family from Legazpi City. He came from the very HUGE Imperial clan. I am not very close to the whole lot but my favorite is my Dad's sister, Auntie Betty. She visited us today with her my cousin, Pepot and his family.

I cooked Chicken Pastel.....



Children's Sweet Style Spaghetti.....



Fried Lumpiang Ubod....



Molo soup.



Since I am a little incapacitated because of my CTS, I could not prepare more food... So Ate asked me to buy Pork Barbecue at Salcedo Market this morning.



She also brought Mocha Cake from Red Ribbon.

My Kuya brought Chocolate and Mango Ice cream.

I just realized something..... I am a Grandmother already!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh! Nooooooo! Hahaha! The daughter of my niece was also my guest.

I enjoyed our "minni-reunion" with my relatives.




No comments:

Post a Comment