Friday, November 25, 2011

Lunch with my GFsF

I am very thankful that my girl friends are here already after spending several years abroad.  I truly missed them.  I am so glad that we have the opportunity to get together whenever we can.

Lunch today was at The Cheese Steak Shop, Pasay Road... They had a buy 1 take 1 promo!



We had the Philly Cheese Steak



 and the Western Cheese Steak.



(I actually cannot remember which one is which.)

We ordered two kinds of fries:

Steak Fries



Twister Fries



I loved the fact that the fries were not greasy!!!!  I especially enjoyed the twister fries.

Dessert was at Milky Way, Pasay Road

Jing had the Avocado ice cream.



I had the Buco Lechias/Avocado ice cream.



Celine had the special of the house, Halo-Halo!!!!!



Post dessert was at Chocolate Fire, Leviste cor Rufino Sts.

I love their chocolates because they are not too sweet and you can taste the creaminess, especially the milk chocolate.  I know I am not allowed because I am diabetic but I could not resist and just bought.....

Potato Chips dipped in Belgian Milk and Dark chocolate, white chocolate lips and milk chocolate bell.



I really could not help myself.... I ordered 2 more pieces of Pringles dipped in Belgian Milk Chocolate.



I wanted more!!!! 

They have a lot of handmade chocolates you can choose from plus it is also a cafe, they serve sandwiches and pasta dishes... oh  and they also have cocktails!  Next time, I want to try the Chocolate Martini!!!  LOL As if I can!

I am Happy and Thankful my friends are home!!!!



Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment