Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Asian Food Dining

I cannot believe I have been eating Asian food, 2 days in a row!

Jing, Sherman and I ate at Jam and Viet on Filmore corner Diesel St.  yesterfday.


It is a small hole in the wall place but I loved the soup!!!

Pho Bo


Served with vegetables


and Hoisin/Sriracha sauce.



I also loved the chicken fried rice!



In fact, I ordered 2 for take home, one for my nephew, Renzo and the other one for FGM because I know she loves any kind of rice.

We tried their Traditional Bahn Mi.


Cha Gio



Fresh Spring rolls.



They deliver in Makati!



So, if you do not want to go all the way to Palanan, just call for delivery.

Last night, I had dinner at Tim Ho Wan Uptown mall with FGM.



Hakaw - 2 orders


Vermicelli Rice Roll with Shrimps



Siomai


Beancurd skin rolls - 2 orders



Spinach dumpling



Pork Buns



Braised Chicken Soup



The Asian food dining did not end yesterday.

I had lunch at Izakaya Kikufuji with Mona, Pinky and Dra. Cristina.



Tempura set for Mona.

Grilled Salmon for Pinky.

I got the Pork Tonkatsu meal.


with vegetables



and Uni sashimi, my favorite.



It was such a huge order that I was not able to finish it.

Bento Box for Cristina with Gindara.




She did not realize it was a huge, huge serving.

When it rains, it pours!!!  I have been eating a lot and often!  I am afraid I will just pop like a balloon!!!

I have to do something about it.  I don't know yet what I am going to do but it has to be sooner rather than later.

Or else.... Kaboom!




No comments:

Post a Comment