Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cha Cha's Convocation

This is the 2nd time I've attended Cha Cha's convocation. She is always onstage every grading quarter to receive a certificate for being the 1st honor!

FGM Cindy and Ninong were present as usual.  

They invited me to tag along.  

Cha Cha wanted to eat at Shrimps and Wings.


Dessert at Mr. Parks



Brownie Pie, different flavors of cream puffs.

Savory pastries.


Cha Cha invited me again to her next convocation!

Hahahahaha I enjoy going to her school because of the canteen!  That is the big come on for me!

I loved the white bread that I bought at Mr. Parks!

My dinner was just Tuna Sandwich. 

Two sandwiches! The bread was so soft! I like the fact that when you press the bread, it doesn't spring back and it becomes paper thin!

My breakfast was rice, 2 pcs. of chicken adobo (I didn't eat the 3rd pc.) and half an apple.

My blood sugar was high this morning because......

I ate a whole Toblerone chocolate bar!

Ate Vi gave it to me as a Valentine's gift! 

Mona was in my house and she said, she heard Vinnie say, share with Mona!

I looked at the box and it just says, To Lia, Happy Valentine's! From Ate Vi!

I told Mona she was just making up the "share with Mona" comment.

But nothing to worry about.... I ate it all in one sitting!

Ergo, FBS the next morning was 208.

It doesn't bother me the least because I know the reason why my sugar was high.

The thing that perplexes me is when my sugar is high (280-383) and I have been following the diet given to me! That doesn't make sense at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment