Monday, May 5, 2014

Unusual Craving Combo

When there is a certain food on my mind, I will not stop until I find a way to go to the restaurant or cook it.

The dimsum at Golden Bay has been at the back of my mind lately. They have a 50% discount from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm.

Well, maybe not really much of a discount because the price range is from 158-228, depending on the kind of dim sum.

I ordered the Pan-Fried Radish Cake....

Baked Asado Pie

Siomai

And Taro Puff.

I checked my blog entries a couple of years ago and my 2 favorite dimsum looked and tasted quite different from what I ate today.

Maybe they have a new chef? Food was not bad but it was not what I remembered from year 2012.

Another craving I had to satisfy today was... TUYO!!!!

I was so envious of Lisa last week while we were chatting via FT. She was eating tuyo in New York!

I was in Rustan's, Rockwell earlier and bought a pack.

I loved it!

It was not salty at all and I fried the tomato on the tuyo frying pan and oil.

What an unusual craving combination for the day.

The Wriggly Chronicles

Wriggly's Summer Cut!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment