Thursday, May 29, 2014

Kids in the Kitchen Part 2

We had another cooking demo session today with Tricia, Chickee, Cris and Tita Ope.

I taught the kids how to make Ham and Cheese Spaghetti. (White Spaghetti in my recipe archive.)

It is a very easy and simple dish that kids can cook.

One of the participants even said that he will cook it for his Dad, probably on Father's Day!

I helped Tita Ope with her group after my demo. Tricia taught them how to make pizza with potato shoestring crunch.

Oreo Boulders

And iced decaf coffee with jelly.

Tita Nene dropped by our makeshift demo venue because the ceiling of the function room was being installed at the time of our activity.

The kids enjoyed themselves as you can see from the face of one of the participants. The rest of the group had similar smiles.

It was such a fun activity.

I hope next year we could have another Culinary Journey: Kids in the Kitchen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment