Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Gluten Night with The Junkies

My Junk Food Friends and I had a gluten filled night!

Uh oh! Bad for me! But I only have a few more days left to indulge.

The Junkies helped in putting our junk food appetizers on the plates.

Potato Chips(Lia) and JalapeƱo Poppers(Shey)

I made Tomato Espresso Soup and used my new milk frother.

Tricia made again the Baked Egg Boats so Cat and Mona could try it.

We all loved the Tuyo Pasta Mona cooked.

Shey was in charge of the Gluten.... I mean bread!

She bought Fougasse at Paul, SM Aura

And giveaways!

1 dozen each of Balai Pandesal bread!

Dessert was Cat's assignment.

She brought Magnum Gold

And Selecta Ice cream.

She was our Batcave cookie scooper for the night.

Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cookie ala Mode.

Tricia brought Jack Daniels Chocolates!

I already had my quota of wheat!!!! I did not take my blood sugar after dinner nor do I plan to take it tomorrow. It is probably very high.

If you want to spend your time laughing, having fun and eating good food....

No need to look else where!

They are right here in Bel-Air.... Just around the corner!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment