Friday, August 16, 2013

My "Children's" Birthday Party

I love attending kids parties! For me it is the best kind!

Well.... If you subtract little kids from the party, then it is perfect!

Hahahaha ha ! Everybody knows I am "allergic" to little kids except for a few who are my favorites.

I had a blue-themed birthday celebration tonight with my friends from elementary and high school!

I've known them for 34 years already especially, Eileen, Mylene, Janette and Bibo! The rest.... Just for 30 years! Practically.... All of my life!

What I love most about children's party is the food!

Cheese Curls, Sweet and Salty Popcorn and Caramel Popcorn

Children's Sweet Style Spaghetti

Lunch Box Fried Chicken

Cheese Pimiento Sandwich

Salad greens with tomatoes, cucumber, grapes and mango cubes.

Kraft Creamy Poppyseed Dressing

Hotdogs with Marshmallows

Pork BBQ

I asked Tricia to buy for me and she did not want to accept payment! She said BBQ was from her and Miko.

Chocolate Cake from the Purple Oven..... Gifts of Dra. Tricia, Dra. Miko. We missed you, Jodie!

Cara Mia's Hazelnut Torte from Marianne!

Carrot cake baked by Bibo!

The "early birds" enjoying my Blue soda - Sprite with blue food coloring.

The "tiaras" and my scepter were from Sarita and Bibo!

Thank you for making me the Queen of the night!

I also invited Sophie!

She is now an official member of the AC debate theme! Way to go, Soph!

Super big thanks Mona for helping me! Also, Tricia! Hahahaha Even though you were hiding from "teacher".

Look at my "Tower of Gifts!"

I feel so blessed! Not because everybody gave me presents but because I know all my friends love me!

I poured my heart and soul in preparing for this party because I knew they would be able to feel it in every detail of my work and in my cooking.

Thank you so much!

I love you guys! Mylene, Mona, Jopet, Janette, Bibo, Cath, Miko, Tricia, Sarita, Candy, Marianne and Eileen (not in the picture).

I am so lucky to have you all in my life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment