Thursday, August 8, 2013

Birthday With my ASB "Officemates"

Huh? Lia? Officemates? When did you ever have officemates?!?!

Kuya and PD were so surprised when I told them I am preparing a dinner for my former officemates!

Hahaha. They do not remember that I used to be a working girl, albeit briefly... Just 5 months. I was an Executive Secretary to the Vice President, Ms. Ann of ASB Land.

My former officemates are Maya, Matess and Be. We always find time to see each other at least once or twice a year.

We planned a potluck dinner.

I cooked my Steamed Fish with Oyster Sauce

Maya ordered Mayette's Adobo and she asked me to make the Lemongrass Pandan Tea.

She really loved it! Hahaha. She would say "Sarap" for each forkful of the Adobo and she drizzled the oil over her rice! Just the way my friends and I eat it!

She brought Pancit from Buddy's for "long life".

I asked Be to buy the pork barbecue from 3 Sisters in Kapitolyo.

It was my first time to try it!

Matess asked me for suggestions on what can she bring. I told her I like ice cream! She got me Buko Lychee Sherbet and Avocado ice cream.

She also requested for Stir-fried Kangkong with Garlic.

I feel so loved! They had a birthday cake for me!

I saved the Costa Brava cake that KST gave me so I can share it with them.

I am very happy and grateful I met these wonderful people 20 years ago.

Thank you so much for the friendship!

 

2 comments: