Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner at Zuni, Greenbelt 5

I always accompany PD to Thanksgiving Dinner.  She said, when she was growing up in the US, they always celebrated Thanksgiving.

It was her beading students who recommend Zuni to us.



Thanksgiving Menu:

Trio Salad Provencale with sauteed escargot, shrimps and shiitake mushroom drizzled with house dressing.



Essence of Wild Mushroom Consomme with spinach and herb dumpling. (No picture)

Roast Tom Turkey with apple-bread stuffing in giblet gravy and cranberry sauce.  Served with Sweet potatoes fries and creamed corn-spinach.



Pumpkin Gelato with gingerbread sablee Breton, candied pecan nuts and caramel paper.



I do not like turkey so I just ordered the Foie Gras Salad.



I had plans of going to another Thanksgiving dinner party.  Bibo invites me every year! But since I had to celebrate Thanksgiving with PD, unfortunately, I was not able to attend.... again.

Bibo!!! Please do not get tired of inviting me to your celebration!!!  I will be able to eat all the delicious food you prepare for your family and friends one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment