Saturday, March 31, 2018

Jing's Golden Moment

Happy Birthday Golden Girl!


How does it feel to be 50?!?!  I have known you for 30 years, more than half of your life.


I feel so blessed to have a friend like you. 



I know so much about you and you know all my secrets! Hahaha Well... you, Tale and Ompy. 



You know where to look for my "pamana" to my "gels" when I die.

One of the things that I love about you is we feed off each other's positive vibe.  Just the other day, I was so upset and was on the verge of tears, I called you up and when I heard your voice it was enough to stave off the avalanche of tears about to burst from the dam. 

I love it when we chat and laugh about the things and people that entertain us. Hahahahaha! You know who or what I mean!  We share the same twisted and warped sense of humor.

Well, Ompy too.  We would laugh and laugh and only the 3 of us can uderstand the joke.


Others will not find it hilarious but we would be rolling on the floor laughing our a** off.

Never a dull moment in your company.  Even though we do not get to talk to each other all the time nor see each other often, the bond is still there. 

You are a very busy and dedicated wife and mother.  Your family is lucky to have your in their lives.



All of your friends,  Batgirls(Celina, Corry, Mariger, Mayette and Mona) , Batman (Jon) and Catwoman (Tita Cena), feel the same way, as well.



Hope you loved your birthday cake from all of us!


Thank you for the birthday dinner!






Happy birthday my dearest friend!


This sums up the way I feel about you! Hehehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment