Friday, March 18, 2016

Have You Seen Lia?

"Lia! Where are you?"

I can't seem to find Lia! She has been missing in action for the past several weeks.

If you noticed, I haven't posted new recipes lately.  

Since I got sick, I "temporarily" lost my interest in experimenting with new dishes.

I don't know why but I haven't been myself these past couple of months.

Imagine, the Junkies had breakfast yesterday at Apartment 1b in Rockwell and I forgot to take pictures!  Tricia treated us for breakfast.

That is so unusual!  So, we made it a point to have a group picture yesterday at Tita Ope's 80th birthday celebration.



We have not been together as a whole group since Shey gave birth! Her daughter is almost a year old!

I normally have a huge appetite but I get nauseous now when I eat a lot.

My lunch was at Tim Ho Wan, Megamall.

I just ordered the Pork Buns



Vermicelli with Barbecued Pork



Spareribs Rice



I could not finish all my food whereas before, I would order more and polished it all!

Aside from dim sum, the only thing I want to eat is fried fish!  



It's not so blog worthy but sharing a few photographs.









I am probably so distracted by anything and everything.  I don't even have time to chat with my friends anymore.  

Just the other night, Lisa asked me, how are you?

I enumerated all my activites:

Wednesday:
Breakfast with the Junkies
Go to the supermarket for my order
Cook Chicken Relleno
Get ready to attend the birthday party 
Buy food in Rockwell
Thursday:
Wake up early, cook the rest of the order
Deliver food in Ortigas
Errands in Megamall
Banking errands in Rockwell
Attend a birthday party
Friday:
Go to AC for an errand
Supermarket
Cook for dinner
Attend a dinner meeting

Then Lisa replied, Ok! Talk to you next year!

I used to have more energy before I got sick but lately, I've just been so tired! Lethargic... Limbs so heavy... Listless.

I hope to get my "groove" back.  Sooner rather than later.

This is probably just a phase in my life.

Please bear with me.... I will look for Lia.  I promise you.


No comments:

Post a Comment