Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A Whole Lot Of Friends

I need to get my "sparkol" back and I know just how to do it.

My friends bring out the "sparkol" in me.  I saw this in FB earlier....


Ctto

A very apt description of how I feel about them.

In just a span of 2 days, I have been with several friends!

I went to Makati Med for a check up yesterday morning because of the pain in my ear.  

As usual, I did not follow my doctor's advice and put in the ear canal the cotton bud.  

Cristina and I met for a quick snack at the Deli near her clinic.



Lunch time.... Mona and Shey were my guests! 



We tried the Sweet Bagoong I cooked and ate it with green mango, grilled eggplant and boiled okra! 



Merienda with Pinky!



FGM even dropped by to say hello and give me Light Rootbeer and Piknik.

I also let Pinky try my bagoong and Adobong pusit for dinner.

"Dessert" was at Boon Tong Kee, Rockwell.  



I wanted to let her try the Snow Buns of Tuan Tuan but they ran out of stock.  

So, we had to make do with the Baked BBQ buns of Boon Tong Kee.



I am in my Chicken Feet obsession at the moment.



Ninang Tricia of Lizzie came over tonight!



I made my Children's Sweet Style spaghetti and did not overcook the noodles.  I set the timer for 13 minutes, drained it and mixed it with the sauce and let it sit for 45 minutes.

I know I am getting my sparkol back little by little.  Just allow me to cook for my friends and family and I will be alright.

Good thing I have a whole lot of friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment