Saturday, March 12, 2016

Double Layer Of Happiness

I was very happy yesterday. Doubly happy. 

Odinah, the sister of Cristina, gave us a box of Cailler chocolates from Switzerland!



When I opened the box, it contained 2 layers of happiness!



I studied the "legend" very well at the back of the box so I don't inadvertly choose the coconut filled chocolate. 



Luck was not my ally. I picked a coconut chocolate!!! Ewwwwww!  I made up for it and ate almost all the different kinds.

Last night was also our Ka Escapades meeting minus the Ramoses. Pinky, Odinah, Mona, Jodie, Cristina plus the husbands, Eric and Doc Bernie. 



We are about to embark on a new and exciting adventure very soon.  We discussed our itinerary, room assignments, transportation logistics, etc.

Odinah treated us for dinner at Suzukin.



She also provided the dessert! Nestle ice cream on a stick.



Thank you, Odinah for all the yummy treats!



We are all excited for our upcoming trip!  

Just a few more weeks and.... Off we go!




No comments:

Post a Comment