Friday, December 11, 2015

Newbie at The Batcave

Welcome Newbie Cecille to The Batcave!

Cecille is Jing's friend from AC. I've met her once and told Jing I want to invite Cecille to my house.

Adiel, another classmate of Jing, also joined us for lunch. It was a "Return trip" for her.

Our perfect gentleman griller, Sherman, cooked the liempo!

Adiel brought Pancit Palabok.

I cooked Chicken Adobo

And Ginataan Kalabasa and sitaw with shrimps.

Newbie Cecille brought a HUGE Sans Rival from Betty's!

And Red Velvet Crinkles!

I enjoyed my lunch with my guests!

And the topic was soooooooo exciting! Hahahahaha Secret!

Good to know Cecille's clinic is just around the corner!

Come back to the Batcave whenever you are free!!!

My house is always welcome to friends!

Thank you all for a wonderful afternoon!

Remember we already have a date next year!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment