Thursday, December 10, 2015

Din Tai Fung, Megamall

Din Tai Fung is now in Megamall beside Tim Ho Wan.

The only DTF I've been to was in Bangkok at Paragon.

DTF serves Taiwanese food. They are known for their Xiao Long Bao.

How to eat Xiao Long Bao

Use the chopsticks to pick up the dumpling from the basket with the aid of the soup spoon.

Pierce a small hole and pour a little sauce with shredded ginger.

Slowly slurp the soup because it is very hot.

Then pop the dumpling in your mouth!

A good Xiao Long Bao should not fall apart when you pick it up with a pair of chopsticks.

I have to say DTF makes good dumpling wrappers.

I also ordered Porkchop Rice!

Since I was still full from the Christmas lunch, I just ate a small amount of rice.

Ohhhh by the way, I shared a table with FGM Cindy and Ninong!

Good thing she texted me that there was no line at all and to let me know she was there as well!

Or else, I would have felt bad that we were in the same place but did not see each other.

I could give DTF another try!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment