Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015

My family and I celebrate Christmas on the 25th every year.

They are very easy to please when it comes to our Christmas lunch menu.

They only want soup.

Underneath all those vegetables is a surprise!

I bought bone marrow the other day in Rustan's Rockwell for our lunch.

Happy Christmas for my blood relatives.

Appetizer... Chicharon

Our main meal was the Lechon.

One would think we are from death row because of all the sinful food.

As though it was our last meal on earth.

This was my plate. I only eat skin and the ribs.

We had dessert in PD's house upstairs. Banana split bar and fruit salad.

I had vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and fruit salad.

It was time to open the gifts!!! Such a long ritual because we would watch each one open his or her present from the youngest to the oldest.

Hahahahaha I don't think Kuya liked my gift to him.

Family pictures.

I always pray for good health for everybody and to keep us all safe.

It was a very Merry Christmas for me and my family.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment