Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Eden Mayo - My New Favorite!

I hate mayonnaise unless homemade by Mom when she was still alive or if PD makes for us.

The mayonnaise they sell in the supermarkets are too "asim" (tart) for my taste.

My friends complained during Pinky's party why I only bought 1 small sachet of Lady's Choice mayonnaise!

Um?!?! Because I do not like it?????

But not anymore!!!!

I love Eden Mayo! Real mayonnaise with a creamy cheese taste!

My friends said they bet it is sweet.

You bet!!!! It was not tart at all!!!

I also bought Eden Sandwich Spread.

Chicken Sandwich Filling

500 gr. chicken breast boiled in salted (1 T. Rock salt) water, flaked

3 sachets of Eden Mayo

1 sachet of Eden Sandwich Spread

Ground pepper

Salt and sugar, optional

Mix all ingredients in a bowl.

Chill in the refrigerator.

I love chicken sandwich!

The simpler it is the better!!!!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment