Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Wolfie!

Wolfie celebrated his 5th birthday today.

 

My Kuya asked me what was my schedule for the day. I told him I will attend the birthday party of Tita Josie's grandchild.

 

It was my first time to attend a birthday party for a dog!

 

Stella is Wolfie's Mama.

 

She is also a painter. I saw her in Powerplant a few days ago and she mentioned that she is painting Wolfie's portrait! I told her that I want to see the finished work of art!

 

She unveiled the portrait today!

 

TADA!

 

Beautiful! So life like!

 

Stella helped Wolfie open his presents! That was my gift to him.

Most of the gifts were from his Mama and "Lola Josie".

While he was busy checking out his presents....

 

The humans were busy having lunch.

 

Roast Pork with Mashed Potatoes

 

Spaghetti for long life!

 

Tracy made a cake for the birthday boy.

We all sang, Happy Birthday To You!

He liked his cake! I think he licked the icing.

Yum Yum!

I asked Stella to take my picture with Wolfie!

 

Then we all posed next to the portrait!

 

Happy Happy Birthday, Wolfie!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment