Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Treat

I have a fairy godmother. Her name is Cindy but I call her FGM!

She is my neighbor in Bel-Air. Whenever I send an SOS in FB, she never failed to answer my hunger calls.

FGM invited me to have dinner in Rockwell.

She told me we could eat anywhere. I racked my brains and thought of places where I can eat with no or low carbs.

Appetizers at Franco's

Angus Beef Belly Sisig

Oyster Rockefeller

Shrimp Truck Shrimp

I did not eat the rice.

We saw Tricia with her kids, Bea and Marga and we all ate at 8 Cuts.

I had the bun less burger!

FGM asked me where I wanted to eat dessert but I was so full already I could not possibly eat anymore.

Thank you so much FGM for always indulging me in my food cravings!

(We forgot to take "self us"! I just grabbed a picture from my FB photos.)

Merry Christmas FGM!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment