Friday, February 8, 2013

Busy Day at the "Office"

I had a full and productive day and the night is still young. Early, early morning at around 9:30, hahahaha, that is already "early, early" for me, I went to SM and Landmark. I had to buy the ingredients I will need for tomorrow's lunch and dinner on Monday with my classmates.

I hurried home because I was excited to make Crispy Catfish Salad.

I also cooked Shrimp Sinigang.

I added cilantro leaves to make it taste like Tom Yum.

After lunch I started "working".

First, the work that makes me dizzy and nauseous. I hate preparing all the things my accountant needs from me.

Then.... The work that I love.....

I baked the order of Gina, Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies.

I now accept orders for my cookies.

I started tenderizing the ox tongue. I told Mona it is very easy to remove the skin. I just boil it in the pressure cooker for an hour and then peel off the tough outer skin.

Easy as 1-2-3.

The pressure cooker was used again to tenderize the tripe for the Callos on Monday.

I experimented with steamed chicken. I hope to turn it to Cantonese Roast Chicken tomorrow.

I am tired... But good kind of tired.

Ohhhh... I still need to go to Rockwell after dinner to buy ham bones. I hope it is still available at the Majestic stall.

The day is not over for me yet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment