Sunday, October 14, 2012

Long Overdue

It has been long overdue now.  I should have gotten my new phone for my birthday but I cancelled my order when I heard iphone 5 was coming out. But apparently, no units yet in the Philippines.

Then I got confused when some people told me to get an ipad. After doing a survey, friends said I   should just get an iphone 4s.

I ressurected my previous  order last Thursday and I had to wait for my unit.

I got lucky last night. There is an ongoing mallwide sale in Rockwell and Globe was having its own Christmas sale. I did not have to wait for a unit but to top my lucky streak, they waived the cash out of 4,800!!! I only have to pay the monthly bill.

I am still trying to get used to it. My friends said I do not need to bring a camera anymore to take pictures for my blog!

I am very happy I am already a member of the modern Apple world!


No comments:

Post a Comment