Friday, July 3, 2015

Time For Friends

Time is a luxury most people cannot afford.

They maybe working as CEOs or Presidents with a very high salary but they do not have time.

I am blessed to be able to afford to give my time to my friends.

Donabelle made an appointment to go to the Batcave as early as May!

She asked me to teach her how to make Siopao. She came with her husband, Joey.

I have experimented with it once and taught her the basics.

She can just improve on it when she goes back to Philadelphia next week with her family.

Donabelle and her freshly steamed Chicken Siopao!

She cooked it for her son, Michael. I hope we did not disappoint him!

Yesterday was another opportunity to spend time with Dra. Cristina and Pinky.

We had lunch at Hole in The Wall, Century Mall.

But I call it, Hole in The Pocket!

Hahahahaha

The food Cristina and Pinky ordered were....

Pho Bo and Cha Gio

Beef Shawrma

The food with the least amount of grains... Street Tacos for me.

Doc BF treated us for dessert!

Matcha Lava Cake!

Ahahahahahaha.

His wife, Dra. Cristina just whipped out a bill from her wallet and said, "Choose any dessert you like! It's Bernie's treat!"

I am very grateful that my friends like to spend their time with me as well.

Friendship is a 2 way street.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment