Friday, July 3, 2015

Dodai's

My schoolmates and I had a wonderful evening with Dodai in BCG.

We all brought food for sharing.

Dodai cooked Chicken with Lettuce. The sauce was Almond Butter with Avocado oil.

She also prepared a healthy dessert, salted chocolate fudge made with coconut oil!

Pinky brought chips for us to munch on while waiting for others.

Eileen brought Strawberry wine.

Miko and Jodie ordered Steamed Chicken with Mushrooms and Sausage.

And Korean Beef Stew as well. I used the black ceramic pot, you can't see it so well.

Candy and Janette brought Pancit!

My contribution was the Fried Lumpiang Ubod.

Pamela and June Pearl got us Mango Bene from Mary Grace Cafe.

It was a great night for catching up with each other.

Dodai has not seen some of them since HS!

While we were waiting for the rest of the group to arrive, we were busy taking pictures!

The view at night was beautiful!

OK! OK! OK! The "models" were beautiful as well.

We did not hear Candy and Janette knocking!

Hahahaha we were taking turns posing on the balcony.

Dodai brought out a big and heavy bag of assorted chocolates!!!!

Everybody wanted their photos taken!

By the time it got to me, I was in Chocolate Heaven!

I did not eat a lot.

While they were not looking, I filled my purse with chocolates every 5 minutes when I saw nobody was watching me.

Apparently, they all saw me!

Thank you so much Dodai for having us over!

We had so much fun!

Until the next visit!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment