Saturday, July 18, 2015

I Just Can't Get Enough

I just can't get enough of my friends!

I was just with some of them a few days ago.... But here I am again... With them and some more.

Wriggly woke me up at 7:30 because he wanted to go out.

When I looked at my phone, I got a message from Dra. Cristina that there was an impromptu get together and if I could get in touch with the "Boracay Babes" to let them know.

Hahahahaha I replied , "Yes!" And I went back to sleep.

The second time I woke up, I already invited Eileen, Dodai and Alex.

I was tasked to wake up Pinky and tell her the good news!

It was a 100% complete attendance!

I was late though because I still had to cook an order and the Pancit Sotanghon Guisado I brought to Dra. Cristina's house.

They already started without me!

Turon with Vanilla Ice cream!

Boiled white corn from Batangas.

Buko Pie from Laguna

Cassava Cake

Madelines

Coffee Buns

They ordered food....

Shakey's Chicken and Mojo's

Pizza!!!!

Manager's Choice

Pepperoni

I only scraped the topping off a Manager's Choice slice of pizza.

Pork BBQ from my favorite Mommy Jeng's!

We sang until midnight!

It really boggles the mind why it is better to do get togethers spontaneously as opposed to planned gatherings.

I enjoy being with these bunch of people.

They are like family to me already.

To have long lasting friendships, you have to cultivate it like a garden.

Friendship needs nourishment or else it will just wither and die.

Most of you might wonder why I have so many group of friends.

I love being with people who enjoy my company and who accept me as I am.

Friends who love me unconditionally!

Hahahahaha.

Ohhhh I could be such a crazy, whiny, drama queen.

But guess what?!

My friends still love me!

That is why I just can't get enough of them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment