Tuesday, October 29, 2013

King Chef, Banawe

I went to a different part of Metro Manila today. It was on Banawe Street.

Farther down the road.... Very, very far... I had lunch at King Chef's Chinese Restaurant.

I read a few blogs and ordered what most people generally eat.

Lechon Macau

Steamed Fish with Japanese Tofu

Stuffed Eggplant - the picture did not do justice to this dish. I loved it!

Yang Chow Fried Rice

Almond Jelly with Lychees

Next part of the program....

Dapitan Arcade!

Shey asked: What's in Dapitan Arcade?

Mostly ceramics, Christmas Decors, gift items.... Maybe like Divi, but I have not been there in ages so I would not know?

I was able to buy a small table for my studio unit. I still have to have it painted, though.

Good thing the weather today was ok, it did not rain and there was a cool breeze.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment