Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jade Palace, Pasig

Mona and I visited Dra. Mayette at her clinic today.

Then we had dinner at Jade Palace in Pasig.

We ordered:

Asado Pie

They make one of the best! I did not eat it because it was not wheat-free. I remember a few Christmases ago, I gave 6 pies in a box as a gift and all the recipients called to ask me where I got them.

Pork Sio Mai with Shrimps and Mushrooms

Steamed Chicken Feet

Radish Cake

Braised noodles with all the toppings. It was served with a big bowl of hot broth.

Sizzling Stuffed Tofu.

I loved it!

We also loved the Bihon Guisado.

I wish I could cook Bihon that way.

PS.

Boiling water splashed on the right size of my face and shoulder as I was draining the tripe for Kare Kare this morning.

It still feels warm to touch. I hope it does not blister when I wake up!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment