Saturday, April 6, 2013

What have you been eating, Lia?

I was not able to post in my blog because I could not stop reading an ebook. It was book 2 of a suspense thriller I read the other day.

So, what have I been eating these past few days?

Tried the new Japanese Ramen place on Jupiter St. called Mitsuyado Sei-Men

Jocelyn said I should try the Tan Tan Men.

I liked their Prawn Tempura!

....ordered the Gyoza.

I also tried the Choux Cream from the adjacent Yamato Japanese Bakery.

I have been to RK Garden Chinese Seafood Restaurant several times this week.

I really like the Yang Chow Fried Rice. Very flavorful and I always feel sleepy after the meal.

Tried other dishes.....

Seafood Fried Noodles

Eggplant with Minced Pork Hot Pot

Sweet and Sour Pork

Hototpay Soup

Fish Fillet with Tausi

RK Garden Fried Chicken

Asado Siopao

Ham soy kok.

Lately, Jing and I have been frequenting S&R. We both love breakfast food.

Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sausage Egg and Cheese Sandwiches.

We also bought the sausage links.

I ate mine with pancakes.

I thought I would start my wheat-free diet after Easter but I am really doing my best not to eat food with wheat.

So..... That was what I ate this week. Not all at the same time, mind you.

 

2 comments:

  1. the strawberry shortcake of yamato is good too. oh wow i miss eating biscuits! haven't eaten that in years. good thing s&r is there... hihihi! thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! I will try the strawberry shortcake next time.

      Delete