Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mangetsu Lunch with the Seniors

Time flies really so fast! I had another lunch date with my Senior Citizen friends last Monday at Mangetsu on Jupiter St.

We all had our own orders.....

PD and Tita Butchie ordered the Chicken Kakiage.

Tita Josie had the Salmon Sashimi and Soba Noodles.

Tita Mita ordered the Katsudon Set.

Tita Tess was running a bit late so she asked me to order for her... mixed Sashimi set....

I just took the pictures quickly because I did not want them to wait so photos are not as vivid as I want them to be.

I was able to concentrate on my Chicken Teriyaki set.... Took a close up shot of my food.

We had our dessert at the nearby Yamato Bakery. Vicky, one of my faithful readers, said I should try the Strawberry Shortcake.

Another day spent with my favorite senior friends!

See you in May!

 

The Wriggly Chronicles

Look at my baby's new summer cut!

 

2 comments:

  1. how's the food of mangetsu? i've heard mixed reviews. the strawberry shortcake is yummy right? i miss that. wriggly's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! Food at Mangetsu was ok. The strawberry shortcake was good because it was not too sweet.

      Delete