Saturday, July 27, 2013

Till We Meet Again, Pinky!

Pinky is leaving next week for the US and my friends and I had a little despedida for her at my "unfinished" house. I am not done yet with the renovations but I just had to organize this gathering for her.

The early birds went to Yamato Bakery on Jupiter St. to try the Cronuts.

I had the Vanilla Cronuts.

The crew of Bandila was filming a segment re: Cronuts and they asked if they could interview me!

OMG! Embarrassing because I was just wearing "house clothes"!

It is something I would wear to buy bread at the corner or go to Rustan's Rockwell to buy vinegar!

Hahahaha! I did not expect to be interviewed by a TV crew! If they do not edit my segment, I will come out on TV on Monday. I think, Bandila airs at 11 pm.

We went back to my house for dinner.

They (Tricia, Jodie, Miko and Tin) asked me to cook Kare Kare

Butter Garlic Shrimps

And to buy Pinky's request, Pichi Pichi with Cheese.

I asked Janette to get us Bailon's Fresh Lumpiang Ubod.

Bibo and Sarita brought Inutak

Kamote Chips

2 boxes of Napoleones

and drinks!

We had so much fun! We were laughing and laughing when we were talking about our favorite subjects.

We even chatted with Lisa via FaceTime. She asked, what is the commotion about?! Hahaha I told her we were just that loud!

Bibo also gave culinary and make up tips!

Ohhhh Pinky! You have not left yet but I miss you already!

She always asks for a get together when she is in town.

Take care and see you next year!

P.S.

I already received an early birthday gift! From Jodie, Miko and Tricia!

Thank you so much!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment