Monday, July 22, 2013

Bacon Cheeseburger

My friend, Lisa, who lives in New York always sends me pictures of food she has eaten. She checks out my blog often so she also knows what I have been eating. We chat via FaceTime and do a "show and tell" of our goodies. She loves all the Filipino snacks and I love her US made junk food!

One of the pictures she sent me was her dinner the other night, Bacon Cheeseburger with onion strings and seasoned fries!

I could not get the picture out of my head....so I made my own today!

My interpretation of Double Bacon Cheeseburger.

I used Emmental Cheese and cooked the burger patties in bacon grease!

I think my whole neighborhood could smell what I was cooking! I had to hide inside my room for fear that my "neighbors" would all descend upon me and my food!

Hahaha Don't get me wrong.... I love feeding people! But if I did not invite you.... Do NOT eat my food!

And then...... My "neighbor" knocked on my bedroom door!

What to do? What to do? What to do with my double bacon cheeseburger?

I do not have a closet anymore in room because I relocated it in another place. Good thing I saw my night table and hid the plate of my sandwiches in the space under the drawer.

Even Wriggly was going crazy outside my bedroom door! I know my neighbor will not see the plate but Wriggly would!

So I closed the door before the 4 legged culprit discovers my secret.

I was able to enjoy my merienda in peace but all the time I was apprehensive that I will be busted!

Ahhhhhh..... So now you know why I am the way I am! Hahahahaha! I do not think I will ever lose weight!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment