Friday, July 12, 2013

Dim Sum Lunch with my KST Friends

I have a new set of friends, they are from my KST group and they also love to eat!

Hmmmm.... All my friends love to eat! People who do not love to eat are not welcome in my life! Hehehe.

Tricia, Shey, Mona and I had dim sum at Jasmine Cantonese Restaurant, New World Hotel.

We tried the all time favorites and some new ones.....

Pork Sio Mai

Hargao

Chicken Feet

Spareribs

Spinach Dumplings

Mushroom Dumplings

Congee with Shredded Pork and Century Eggs

Baked Barbecue Puffs

Shrimp with Cheese Springrolls and Fried Wanton

Taro Puff

Wagyu Beef Mango Roll

Ham Suy Kok and Radish Puff

Shey had Buchi but Tricia, Mona and I did not have space in our bellies anymore!

I had so much fun with the girls, even if they are very slim and fit, we still talked about my most favorite topic in the world!

Food!

And we already planned our next foodie session.

Uh oh! Watch out, Shey and Tricia!

When I first started hanging out with Mona, her weight was less than 100! Now.... It is more! Hehehehe!

Until the next time, girls!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment