Friday, May 3, 2013

Wildflour Cafe + Bakery

I had lunch at Wildflour today, Jing's birthday treat..... Post Birthday treat for Adiel, her high school classmate in AC. Adiel wanted to meet me, she has been following my blog! Hehehehe that was why I was invited to join their "date".

I asked Eega what was her favorite at Wildflour. She texted back, Banh Mi, Grilled Cheese sandwich and Sticky Icky buns.

2 out of 3.....

Jing ordered the Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Ceasar's Salad and Tomato Soup.

I got the Banh Mi Sliders

Adiel chose the Cheeseburger.

Our dessert was Peanut Butter Cream Pie.

It was nice meeting you, Adiel!

Thank you, Jing for the post birthday treat!

Hahahaha.... At the rate you are going, that is almost like Happy Birthday to "me" everyday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment