Monday, May 6, 2013

May Birthday Celebration

Tita Butchie and Tita Mita are the May Celebrants. We were treated to lunch at Chef Jessie's, Rockwell Club.

I was not able to take pictures of the food because I was " boxed in", I could not get up from my chair.

Everybody ordered soufflé .... I am not a fan so I just got Pasta Bolognese. Tita Tess and PD had the Manolo Lopez Salad, Tita Josie had the French Onion Soup and Risotto. We had an assortment of desserts....

I love ice cream! So.... It was Banana Split for me and PD. The others had Bread Pudding with Vanilla Ice cream. (Photo courtesy of Tita Tess)

Tita Mita had her favorite Raspberry ice cream.... It was Grand Marnier Soufflé for Tita Josie.

I cannot believe how fast time went by. We have been having our monthly and birthday lunches since my Mom passed away in 2006. We have learned so much about each other. Our get-togethers were always fun-filled with lots of stories from the past ..... With what is happening with everybody right now..... And plans for the future.

Happy Birthday, Tita Mita and Tita Butchie!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment