Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chili's - Rockwell


Sunday night, I was walking at the concourse level of Powerplant Mall, Rockwell when my attention was suddenly caught by the food that Chili's customers were eating. That's how I am, I would do a "double take" when it comes to food but rarely when it comes to men.

Several years ago, my friends and I were passing by the window of Burgoo in Rockwell ... when we all said, "Did you see that??!?!?!" I thought we were all in the same page, I meant the chocolate cake the guy was eating... and they all meant the guy eating the chocolate cake! hahahahaha That's Lia for you.

Tita Portia invited me for dinner last night at Chili's. I was able to order the burger the kid was eating the other night.


Big Bites for me - 4 mini burgers with cheddar cheese, bacon and ranch dressing - onion rings and french fries on the side. I thought it would be so easy to finish my order but was not able to eat all. Had to take home 1 mini burger, "pasalubong" for Wriggly.

Tita Portia ordered her favorite - Swiss Mushroom Burger.





The Chocolate Molten Lava was so delicious and sinful for me but I couldn't help myself! Tita Portia and I split in one order. The vanilla ice cream was so hard, did not melt at all and encased in drizzled chocolate shell. Then when you cut into the cake.... the hot chocolate lava flowed. YUM!!!! I wish I can eat this all the time ... but I'm not allowed.

1 comment: