Friday, January 5, 2018

"Picha" Night

We finally used Tricia's brick oven!


It is parked in my garage and we waited for several months until the weather is cool enough for pizza night!

We made our own crust.  I used the recipe from my Pizza From Scratch post.



Rico, our neighbor, said we should not use a rolling pin so the next crust we made was just stretched manually.

We used Barilla Napoletana Sauce.



It was a bring your own topping night. 

Tricia, Cat, Mona, Mabel, Babita and I bought the toppings we like.

Prosiutto, arugula, ham, pineapple, salami, shrimps, mushrooms, anchovies, tomatoes, green pepper and garlic.


Tricia was so adamant that the first pizza that we bake should NOT have any "pineapple" bits!!!

But Cat, Mona and I love PICHA pie with pineapples!

Whew! We were so afraid. Baka magkaubusan ng pinya!

Hahahahaha Tricia took pity on us and the first one out of the brick oven was.....

TADA! Ham and Pineapple Picha!!!


Then everybody had their turn putting the toppings that they want on their pizzas.





It was a fun night but I don't think I want to eat pizza in the next few weeks!

We baked a total of 10 pizzas!

Until the next "picha" night, ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment