Monday, August 7, 2017

Chicken Macaroni Salad

I have an obsession with Chicken Macaroni Salad ever since I came home from Bangkok because Pinky, Mona and I mixed the salad ingredients for Tita Jit.

I experimented a couple of weeks ago but it was just okay.

Tonight, I think I finally found the taste I am looking for. I better write it down here before I forget.

Chicken Macaroni Salad


200 g. salad macaroni noodles boiled for 15 minutes, rinsed in cold water then drained
1\2 K. chicken breast boiled in water with salt then flaked
400 ml. Lady's Choice mayonaise
1/2 bar Kraft Cheddar cheese, grated finely
100 g. pickle relish, drained
1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
1 t. fine salt
3/4 t. white pepper
1/2 C. carrots, boiled then cut into small cubes ( as small as the pickle relish)
1/2 small can Alaska Condensada


Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate over night before serving.

So easy! And soooo good!  Hahahaha In my opinion.

What might seem good and delicious for me might not be the same for everybody.

Remember, I have a sweet and salty palate!



No comments:

Post a Comment