Thursday, April 21, 2016

Second Family

I have several second families, one of them is Jing's family.  

They have adopted me a long, long time ago.

Bo, brother of Jing, invited me to join them for dinner at Fely J's.....



.... At Uptown Mall, BGC.



It was Tita Jit's and Ryan's Despedida dinner.

We ordered ....

Crispy Pata



Kare-Kare



Pork Adobo Ribs



Gising Gising



Ginataang Gulay



Sans Rival



And Sikreto ni Maria.



Layered Suman at Manga!



James is a young man now! 



He is Jing's son, so tall and good looking! He just graduated from Grade 6.

Last week, Tita Jit and I went to Farmers and bought crabs.  



She cooked Curry Crab for Jing and family.



She also cooked the Paksiw na Rico's Lechon.



Thai style Pancit Bihon



I am so blessed I have a lot of family friends who treat me like I am one of their own.

Thank you so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment