Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Date with FGM Cindy

I had a date with FGM Cindy tonight.

Her Christmas gift to me was to eat in any restaurant I like, her treat!

Ming Kee on Makati Avenue was my choice. It is a Singaporean restaurant.

I wanted to order the Crab Beehon but there were no crabs available today. It means we can have another date!

But it was also a good thing there were no crabs today because I asked the waiter how much does an order cost, she said it is 2,200 per kilo and usually, the crabs they use are between 800 g. to a kilo.

I know FGM said I can order anything but I do not want to abuse the generosity of my fairy god mother even though I know she could well afford it.

So instead, we ordered Seafood Soup

Hokkien Mee

When it arrived to our table, I thought it would taste like curry! Surprisingly, it tasted very good with no hint of curry at all!

Yang Chow

Guiness Pork Spareribs

I loved it! It was bordering on sweet and salty! It was cooked in Guiness Beer.

Our dessert was at Dean and Deluca.

I had my favorite Coffee Crumble Cake.

FGM had the Strawberry Cheesecake.

Where are the strawberries?!?!

Hidden inside!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much for my Christmas present FGM Cindy!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment