Saturday, November 28, 2015

In The Mood For Chinese Food

Sometimes, I surprise myself!

Why?

I have over a thousand posts and the titles just come to me in a snap. More often than not, they are quite witty.

Like today's post! It rhymes! Try and say it out loud, "In the mood for Chinese food!"

I went out the other day with Jing and Sherman. We had lunch at David's Teahouse in Greenbelt.

We had the usual dimsum....

My favorite sio mai!

Taro Puff

Spareribs

David's Fried Rice

Mixed Vegetables

Fried Spring Rolls, which I really loved!

Yesterday, FGM Cindy asked if I wanted to tag along. She and Billy will have dinner at Mann Hann in Century mall.

Of course, I said yes!!!

Hahahaha! After I borrowed siling labuyo from my neighbor, Cat!

I've learn to borrow from my neighbors! The other day, I had to borrow white onion from Vinnie because there was none in Rustan's Rockwell!

And today, I had to borrow a cup of cat food from Tricia because Hermie just informed me that we ran out!

As soon as I got the siling labuyo I waited for FGM to pick me up.

We ordered ....

Hototay Soup, it was piping hot!

Yang Chow Rice

Sate Chami

Sweet and Sour Pork

Beef with Broccoli flowers

Fish Fillet with Ampalaya.

Thank you so much, FGM! And for the Toffee Nut Frappucino, as well!

The other day when I went to Greenhills, I ate the spareribs rice.

Yesterday, lunch was at Luk Yuen in Glorietta. I had Taro Puff and pork ball congee.

Have I satisfied my Chinese Food craving?

I don't know. I would like to go to Binondo and eat at my favorite dimsum places.

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments: