Monday, July 7, 2014

8 Cuts Burger Blends, Rockwell

I had an early dinner with my neighbors tonight at 8 Cuts Burger Blends, Rockwell.

Tricia L., Tricia T., Shey and Cat all ordered the Rising Shroom. It has fried oyster mushroom tempura, white truffled creamed cheese and sautéed mushrooms.

I had the Cheeseburger No. 3.

Then when I asked them what size of patty did they order, they all answered 1/4 lb.!

Ahem.... No wonder they are all slim, I ordered the 1/3 lb. burger patty!

We all loved the Onion Rings especially the BBQ powder coating

And the Nachos as well!

I am going to try the different flavors and burger blends next time!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. hi lia, you know i saw you yesterday but i was shy. we ate here last fri too. i had the rising shroom, my sisters had cheeseburger no. 3 and we shared the nachos. we enjoyed. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! Next time don't be shy! I didn't see you because I have bad eyes.... And even if I don't have bad eyes.... I only have eyes for my food!!!! Ahahahahaha!

      Delete