Monday, June 2, 2014

Tim Ho Wan, Megamall

Finally! Finally! Finally!

I went to Megamall this morning because I had a few errands. I started lining up at 11:30 in the morning at Tim Ho Wan.

The restaurant opens at 12:00 noon. I was very lucky because I was the last person to be given a table in the first group of diners. The rest had to wait until there were vacant tables.

Menu

I ordered their specialty, Baked Bun with BBQ Pork.

I liked it because the dough was lightweight and sweet!

Next to arrive was the Carrot Cake which we normally know as Radish Cake.

I also ordered their Pork Rib with Blackbean Sauce.

Pork Dumpling with Shrimps

And.... Prawn Dumpling.

I loved their Chili sauce!

My friends were asking me if I liked the food.

Let me just say, if you love the dimsum at Hyatt's Lili, then you would love Tim Ho Wan!

Hahahaha I was so full after eating all of that!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment