Friday, June 27, 2014

My Imaginary Restaurant

Where does your imagination take you?

Mine revolves around food as usual.

I would often imagine myself cooking in my own restaurant... depending on what my culinary mood is at the moment.

Lia's Ramen House

Tempura Ramen

I just used my Korean Noodle soup but had to add water, sugar and Kikkoman.

I was going to make salad tonight but used the shrimps for Tempura instead.

Lia's Korean Grill

Samgyeopsal

That was my healthy dinner last night.

Lia's Sandwich Deli Shop

Ham Croissant Sandwich

Lia's Thai Kitchen

Pad Thai

Lia's Chinese Resto

Beef with Broccoli

Fried Rice

Cooking for me is like playing even though I am an adult already.

When we were children we used to imagine what we would like to be when we grow up.

Some played with guns and they ended up as soldiers or policemen. The kids who played with medical toys became doctors, etc.... You get the idea?

As far as I can remember ... My toys were mostly stove, frying pan, syanse, plates, cutlery and I would use M&M's for "cooking".

No fake food for me! What's the use of cooking if I cannot eat?????

How about you? Where does your imagination take you?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment