Thursday, March 2, 2017

Home Cooking For Guests

I love cooking for my friends and family.

It inspires me knowing that my labor of love will be enjoyed by them.

My recent guests and the food I cooked for them....

Batgirls!



With Batman!


Crispy Catfish with Mango Salad


Pad Thai


Mayette brought fresh Apahap and I cooked Chinese Style Steamed Fish.


Cristina, Bernie and Pinky had dinner at my house the other night.....

Binagoongan Baboy with Ampalaya


Jing was here during my Grilled Thai Pork Obsession with the dipping sauce.


Whew! It was so hot I had to shower after grilling the pork....


and after cooking the Pad Thai.


I do not like this brand.  I prefer to make my own sauce.


When my family was here I cooked....

Sinigang na Kanduli... our favorite.



Adobong Pusit


Grilled Thai Pork Belly


Spaghetti for the kids (teen agers).


I cooked Sukiyaki for PD the other day.


Steak for Kuya and Sophie....



Then for myself, something healthy....


Mongolian Beef BBQ!


I really love to cook but not just for anybody but for the people I like and love only!




No comments:

Post a Comment