Monday, August 10, 2020

Did You Miss Me?!?

 I'm sorry I have not posted in almost a year! I have not been busy, I was just... lazy? Pre-occupied with other activities.

I even forgot that it was my 10th year anniversary last March 31!

This pandemic situation made me realize that I have taken for granted all my trips and get together with friends.  I have not even gone out of my house since March 19.

I miss being with family and friends.  Thank goodness for the video calls and chats.  We even celebrate birthdays online!

August! My birthday month! I am happy to let you know that I have matured already after hitting my 50th year.  I don't need to celebrate my birthday anymore every day of August.  I feel like it is not right to do so especially at this trying and uncertain time.

I will continue to post recipes.  Right now they are just writtem in cheap composition notebooks.

I'm back! Hopefully, I can share more with all of you often and consistetly now.

Forgive me for my absence.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again!! From time to time i check this site for new posts.. Glad that you are back 🙂 PS.. Belated Happy Anniversary and Happy Healthy Birthday!! Stay Safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much for checking out my blog from time to time.

      Delete