Sunday, March 31, 2019

Lia's Food Journey Is 9 Years Old Today!

Happy birthday Lia's Food Journey!

This birthday greeting is not just for me but for all my readers and followers, as well.

Wow! 9 years! I have been telling you my life story which just revolves around food and travel for 9 years already.

I gained new friends because of this blog and several pounds also!

I shared more than 400 recipes! I could not count them anymore.

My friends have been urging me to publish a cook book.  It has been an ongoing project for years now.

They said sometimes they are too lazy to check online.  They would rather have a hard copy.

Lia being Lia.... haaaay..... I only came up with the introduction and a working title.

As my anniversary gift, I would like to share with you what I have written last..... gasps.... January 8, 2018!!!

Oh my goodness!!!

Hahahaha  My dream is to be able to publish my cookbook before my 50th birthday this August!

Pressure!!!

Well, it's a dream!  We'll see what happens but for now.... let me share with you...

A Passion For Food

Passion - "A strong desire or liking to certain object or activity."

When I was younger I used to dabble in art and music but then someone told me my that my artwork and music lack passion.

Sure, I can draw, paint, play the piano and violin but there seem to be a missing element or two or three.

Heart ... Fire... Soul.

When I talk about food, there is a sparkle in my eyes.

"Sparkol" as my friends call it.

I could go on and on and talk endlessly about food, my love and devotion for it.

It is what I call passion.

Whenever I cook, I put my heart and soul into it as though I am sharing a part of myself to everybody through food I lovingly prepared and recipes I painstakingly developed.

I would take note of every measurement so the person who will try my recipe will succeed.

I am not just sharing recipes with you but I am hoping  to share my passion for food and cooking as well.

My wish is that for every dish that comes out of your kitchen....

To be continued....

Let this post inspire me to finally START writing my cookbook.

Happy 9th anniversary Lia's Food Journey readers!  Thank you so much!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Bru!

    As you are aware, I always look forward in reading your blog, it never disappoints! See you on my next trip to Manila, I can’t wait to explore new eateries and old ones too. Lisa T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bru! Can't wait. I'm so excited.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I am an avid follower of your Blog.

    ReplyDelete