Monday, April 7, 2014

Congratulations, Nicky!

My nephew, Nicky, just graduated from college!

He will continue his education because he wants to become a doctor! Yay! A doctor in the family! A precious gift to a hypochondriac like me!

He is perfect for that kind of profession. He has a gentle soul and a compassionate heart.

My Ate asked him if he wanted to celebrate in a hotel or order a lechon and celebrate with me and the rest of our family.

He chose the latter! He loves lechon!

As early as 3 years old, he could eat the lechon skin like a member of our family! I remember one time we had a party here at home. My other Ate got a plateful of skin, it is really the only part we eat. She brought it to the room and discovered she forgot the sauce. When she came back to the room, Nicky was happily munching on the skin! He finished a plateful of crunchy skin in one sitting!

I cooked steamed shrimps for him because it is another favorite of his.

Pancit Bihon with Lechon Kawali and drippings.

I forgot to take a picture of the Chicken Nilaga .... Hahahaha because I do not find it exciting.

I am going to pray for Kuya Nicky so that he will strive to continue his pursuit of a medical career.

Congratulations, Kuya Nicky!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment