Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas With My Family 2017

Merry Christmas Snowball!


Hahahaha My immediate family is Snowball.


Then the rest are my extended family.

The celebration started on the 23rd. The birthday of PD, my Mom and Kuya.

PD and I had breakfast at Wildflour.


Then in the evening I had dinner with Kuya and his family at Dad's.

My Christmas Eve snack after mass.


The family always celebrates on the 25th.  I did not cook anything anymore except for Nilagang Baka. We just ordered a whole lechon.


After lunch everybody opened the gifts one at a time starting from the youngest to the eldest.

Renzo


Gilly


Sophie


Nicky


Lia


Suzette


Ate


Kuya


Butch


I already gave Snowball her presents when I got back from my trip so it was just photo ops for her.


She is checking out the Husky I gave her from Ikea, Bangkok.

Kids are getting bigger each year!  Time flies so fast!  We were very happy with our celebration this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment