Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sharing My Birth Month With Friends

I do not own August!  I am not the only one celebrating a birthday this month.  I have a couple of friends who were also born in August.

One of them is Tita J!


I had a simple dinner at home with my future Bangkok travel buddies!


Jodie and Eric finally met Tita J!


I cooked pancit sotanghon.


It is the only pancit I know how to cook.

Beef with mushrooms.


Chicken Galantina.


They gave us mini cakes from Yamato.


Thank you!

Another birthday celebrant is Billy who turned 57 last August 16.


He is FGM's brother.

My famous friend, Cha Cha, was also in attendance!


We were invited for dinner at Niu by Vikings last Saturday.


Hahahaha I posted my photos with desserts and I had a lot of "bashers"!


They said the sweets were bad for me!

I did not want to pass up on a beautiful photo opportunity.

Did I eat all the sweets?!?!?!

I take the 5th!

OK! OK! I confess! Cha Cha is the owner of all the desserts.  People just made up their own conclusions. Hihihi ....


Happy birthday, Tita J, Billy and Happy birthday everyday, Lia!

No comments:

Post a Comment